• +2348035949272, +2348116944259

  • Suite C1, Jodepal Plaza, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja

Do you have a relative or partner Abroad? See if you can apply to live and work Abroad using a family reunion visa.

If you want to move Abroad to join a family member or partner, different conditions apply depending on your nationality, the nationality of your family member, and the family connection.

Who is qualified for a family reunion visa?

  • Spouse or civil partner (who are still in a relationship);
  • unmarried dependent children, including adopted children, aged 18 years or under, of a spouse/registered partner;
  • dependent children or a person over 18 years old who has disabilities for whom a spouse/registered partner, is a legal guardian.